Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Two Challenges in One!


I'm not sure, but this may be the first (or at the least one of the first) times I've combined challenges.  Plus I don't very often do a Color Throwdown challenge.  I don't usually do color challenges, but this week the colors seemed pretty easy to put together so I decided to give it a go.  I'm not exactly sure this qualifies, because the challenge is supposed to be primarily the chosen colors with the neutral as a subtle added color and I seem to have gone in the opposite direction for this card.  Oh well.  I tried.  I also used the Splitcoast sketch challenge #264 for the layout.  And one more thing I tried:  layering the same color.  I'm not sure it shows in the photo, but the card base is Very Vanilla and my first layer is also Very Vanilla.  For a bit of contrast, I scored the layer all the way around at about 1/4 inch.  I think it came out ok.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

No comments: