Monday, June 21, 2010

A Razzleberry Thank You

Earlier this year, I made a new year's resolution to try and use my designer paper more often.  I think I've made some headway, but I still have an awful lot left.  One of these days, I'm just going to take it all and have a big card-making fest so that I can use it all up!  On the other hand, some of it is just so darn cute, that I can hardly bring myself to cut it!  What a dilemma.

So in this vein, I determined to use the Cottage Wall paper I had in my stash.  I absolutely love old olive, so it was no trouble at all!  For this card, I used the new Waltzingmouse sketch challenge and in the same spirit of using things already in my stash, I used some old olive ribbon from several years ago and a button that I forgot I had!  (I think I need to clean organize my stamp room).

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

5 comments:

Antje said...

O how I understand - *looking at my hordings of paper* - I wish I would have that courage to use my paper! Your wonderful card proofs, that the results is well worth using it...

Julia Aston said...

Love how clean and pretty this is! what great colors! I'm trying to use all my stuff too! thanks for playing with WMS this week!

Rachel Webber said...

Beautiful card - I know what you mean about using old stash. I could probably craft for the rest of my life without buying anything new, but I do so love buying new bits and pieces to add to the supplies

Ann said...

Oh I hate cutting DP too - so I try not to buy any now :o) Lovely card, and you've used my favourite Old Olive!

B said...

Wow, this is so pretty! :)