Monday, August 2, 2010

Butternut Sage RAK

The other day I received this lovely card from my upline Donna.

Her cards are always so elegant and this is no exception.  The flower is so delicate and the red leaves provide just the right pop of color.  AND the new Jewels Basic Rhinestone that she used make me want to open the package I have in my stash!

But what I really love about this card are the wonderful words of encouragement from Donna that you can't see.  I assume all of us card-maker-bloggers toil over our creations partly because we love creating cards, partly because we love to share what we do, and partly because we are looking for encouragement from our peers.  And when we receive encouragement from someone who we consider to be the a master of the craft of card-making/creating, it just validates what we do!  So a big, heartfelt THANK YOU to Donna of Butternut Sage fame whose encouragement makes me feel like what I do is worthwhile!  Thanks Donna.

2 comments:

laurie said...

What an awesome card!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness Jen I didn't expect this! How funny it is that I think the "student" (in a very simplistic way) has superceded the "teacher"
You my friend are the MASTER!!!!
I am happy yoou liked your card!