Monday, August 23, 2010

My First Halloween Card in 2010

The other day I was going through some stamp sets when I stumbled on my Halloween stamp set stash (say that five times fast!).  Now, I'm not sure why, but I just love all things Halloween.  I was never really into trick-or-treating when I was a kid.  Don't get me wrong, I loved the candy, I just didn't love the whole "knocking on the door and pretending to be excited when you screamed "trick or treat" at the exhausted neighbor who had already had enough of the candy" thing.  Go ahead, call me the Scrooge of Halloween.  I can take it.

BUT, I love Halloween decorations.  The scarier the better.  Which is probably why I love this stamp set so much.

I mean look at this guy.  He's got sunken eyes and bats for hair!  How awesome is that?  He's even got a jack-o-lantern coming out of his cheek!  I'm sure this is the first of many Halloween themed things I'll make this year.  I just can't help myself.  And special thanks to the Fall-To Layout Sketch 80 that provided the inspiration for the layout.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!
 

No comments: