Friday, September 17, 2010

Easy Sketch 2

It's been far too long since I've made a Halloween card and armed with the Halloween Inspiration Challenge over at the PPA blog I dug out my Halloween Hoot stamp set.  I just love the witch in this set.  Every time I look at her I'm reminded of the Wicked Witch of the West (which would explain why I always color her face with certainly celery).  Aside from the fact that the witch here seems to be in a good mood, I think they look very similar!  For my layout, I used the Easy Sketch challenge.
I also dug out last year's halloween designer paper cast-a-spell.  I just love all the scary bats and skulls in it!  I've got quite a bit left over, so I may use it to make some cute halloween treats later.

Isn't she adorable???  I rather think she's doing some sort of halloween jig!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeanette! Thanks for playing this week. I hope you are enjoying the sketches. I appreciate your visit! This card is really happy and fun! I skipped buying halloween sets this year because I have so many but you make me want to have the DSP!!!!! Have agood weekend and I hope to see you again next time!~Donna