Monday, October 11, 2010

Easy Sketch 5

I'm so glad that I was able to make a card today.  I've had a very busy weekend and I wasn't sure I was going to have time to spend in my stamp room.  Sunday morning, I got up very early and drove to Long Island with my sister.  We went to visit my niece (her daughter) who bartends at Dockers Waterside restaurant in Quogue.  This was the last weekend Docker's was open for the season and there was a big closing down bash that we didn't want to miss.  We had a great time, and managed to catch an earlier ferry than we originally planned so I made it back home early this afternoon had some time to spend making cards.  And, I didn't want to miss the Easy Sketch this week!

A nice, clean and simple sketch.  I LOVE those!  I decided to break out my Christmas Collage stamp set since I've seen so many great cards with it.  I actually originally intended to use the glass glitter that's in the Holiday Mini around the edge of this round stamped image, but then I totally forgot!

Before I knew it, I was cutting around the stamped image.  It wasn't until I went to adhere it to the card that I realized that this was not what I intended.  Oh well, better luck next time!  (I was very excited to see the glass glitter in the mini, so I will definitely use it in the future)!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeanette fun intention s for your card and I will be anxiously awaiting your design using the Glas Glitter but in the meantime great card using the Easy Sketch this week! Thanks for playing along! ~Donna