Saturday, October 9, 2010

It's a Friday Mashup Halloween

This week the challenge over at Friday Mashup was to use a spider web.  This was no trouble for me since I love all things Halloween and I have a lot of super scary spiders and webs in my stamping arsenal.
I used FTL111 sketch for my layout and some of my retired halloween dp from last year called cast-a-spell for the background on this card.  I always thought this dp was super fabulous.  How could you not love those scary purple skulls??  I've got a little bit left, so maybe I'll get to use it again before Halloween 2010 is over!

By the way, in real life I HATE spiders.  I forever find myself walking into their disgusting webs.  Not to mention that I hate their long, scary legs, their sometimes-furry legs, their bulbous bodies.  And what's up with the eight legs anyway?  We humans have proven that you only need two so what are the other six doing?  I'll tell you what the are doing.  Freaking me out, that's what...

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to make some scary Halloween cards today!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Great card Jen.. That DSP is the perfect touch!!! Thanks for playing along with the Mahup! this week!

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Cute card Jen.. Thanks for having fun with us at the Mashup!!

Terry said...

Super cute web card! Thanks for entering our Friday Mashup! challenge.

Terry