Saturday, November 13, 2010

Color Throwdown 118 Christmas

As soon as I saw the colors this week at the Color Throwdown blog, I knew I had to participate.  Who could say no to this?

I think I have made the transition to Christmas themes (at least I hope I have), so after much contemplation, I decided to make a Christmast card for this challenge.


I think it's a little bit of a clean and simple card, but I like it especially because it IS a clean and simple card.  I added some paper piercing to the soft suede and cherry cobbler panels to break up the design and I'm pretty happy with the result.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

2 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

I love the simplicity of this. The paper piercing is an elegant touch.

Broni said...

Glad you liked the colors! Your card is bold and beautiful!!! Thanks for playing along with us in the Color Throwdown!