Sunday, December 5, 2010

SSSC59 and Curtain Call 59 Tag

Next week is cookie swap week at work, so I spent some time today trying to figure out how I was going to package my cookies.  I've got a few ideas but one of them is based on the sketch challenge at the Sweetest Thing blog and the Curtain Call color challenge.

I think I've decided to use lunch bags that I've decorated for my swap.  I love the simple look of the craft paper and they are easy to decorate.  Here's one of my ideas.


I used the old Yummy stamp from a long time ago.  It was made especially for the top note die, but I adapted it here to go with one of my nesties.  I haven't used it very much, so it was nice to take it out and dust it off!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

6 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

Love that stamp - and it still looks very fresh! These tags will look beautiful on the lunch bags.

Lesley said...

Really pretty Jen, I love how you used the colours!
Smiles,
Lesley

My Creative Side said...

Beautiful. I have that stamp, and hardly ever use it, thanks for the inspiration!

Christina said...

Very pretty, Jen! I love the clean look and that beautiful flourish. Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!

Jen Timko said...

I love this! The use of the colors is really inspired and that ribbon is the perfect touch.

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty! Great use of the colors and the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at Curtain Call. :o)