Sunday, January 30, 2011

Friday Mashup Sweet Sunday Valentine

When I saw these colors from the Friday Mashup challenge, I did not immediately think of Valentine's Day, but as you shall see, that is where my thoughts ended up!


Actually, when I first say these colors I thought of sherbet ice cream, but that's probably a story for another day!  However, I liked them enough that I wanted to give the challenge a try!  Being Sunday, I checked out the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge and decided that these two challenges were a go!

I have not used the owl punch nearly as much as I should, so I thought it would be good to use it here in place of the circle.

I love how you can make the eyeballs on this little guy look up, down, or all around!  On this card, I think he's watching all those hearts float away!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

5 comments:

Terry said...

This is really cute, Jen. Great job with the color challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Friday Mashup!.

Lesley said...

I love it Jen! You have created the CUTEST card and the colours are perfect! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup Challenge!!!
Smiles,
Lesley

Vicky Hayes said...

I love the way you've used the colours. That owl is very cute - in the uk, we're expecting him in our mini catalogue in April and I think he might have to go on my wish list!

Holly said...

That owl is adorable... Love it! Thanks for playing along with the Mashup!

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Jen this card is so darn cute!! I love the little look on the owls face.. like he is up to something.. lol

Hugs
Shirley Pumpkin