Thursday, February 3, 2011

Color Lab Challenge 27

It's Thursday and time for another challenge from the Color Lab!

I can't tell you how wonderful it is to see beautiful colors that to me are so representative of spring (or summer).  In my neck of the woods, this winter has been all about the SNOW!  I've got snow banks in my front yard that are officially taller than me!  So I was extra-happy to think about these warm colors as I contemplated what kind of card I would make here.

I decided to go with a birthday theme again, and to use that scrunchy ribbon technique that is so popular!  I embossed the sentiment here with black embossing powder because I really wanted it to show up.

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to pop on over to the Color Lab, check out the fabulous colors this week, and create something!  We'd love to see what you do!

5 comments:

Colleen G said...

Love that squishy ribbon!!!

Sunflower Stamper said...

Great card Jen! Love your curving ribbon!!

Anonymous said...

Perfect use of these colors! I love the layout too!

Jen Timko said...

What a fantastic card, Jen! Love the little presents!

Vicky Hayes said...

That sentiment looks great on all that nice clean Melon Mambo space!