Wednesday, June 15, 2011

MOJO195 and Paper Players 51

I feel like I'm so behind on my stamping!  I've been so busy lately I haven't had time to fit in all the challenges that I'd like to, but today I managed to squeeze in the latest MOJO sketch along with The Paper Players color challenge.

What a delightful color combo!  It's especially nice to see bright and cheery colors like these because the last few days here have been kind of dull and dreary.  The sun came out today, which was a welcome change.

I wish I had stamped a little more whispy leaves because I think it needs a little more "something."  But it will have to do.  And I can't go back and stamp more, because I've got to watch the last game of the Stanley Cup finals.  My hometown team, the Boston Bruins, are trying to win their first Stanley Cup in I don't know how many years, and it's my duty to root them on!

Go Bruins!

9 comments:

Lauri said...

So Cheery! I live in Connecticut so I know what you mean about the dreary weather! After a nice day today it is pouring again! Thanks for the fun card and thanks for playing this week with the Paper Players!

Olena said...

Beautiful card! Great job! Love it! Olena

Vicky Hayes said...

This gorgeous card makes me think of a coral reef! Good luck to the Boston Bruins!

Sandra Azzopardi said...

I love this card, Jen. It's been dark and dreary here in Sydney, Australia too, so it's certainly nice to see all bright and cheery cards. Thanks for playing along with The paper Players this week!

Cindy Beach said...

I just love this set, and the creative way you've used it. The clean lines and white space make this so stunning! Thanks for sharing with us at the Paper Players.

Nance Leedy said...

Beautiful card Jen! Great use of the sketch and I love the single wasabi frond--it's perfect! So glad you could join us at The Paper Players! :-)

jaydee said...

Jen, I don't think it needed anything else. I think it is perfect just as it is. Beautiful layout and a fabulous use of the challenge colors.
So glad you joined the Paper Players again this week.
Jaydee

Anne Marie Hile said...

All i'm going to say is GO BRUINS! How awesome is that??!! This is beautiful as ever, Jen! Love how you paired the colors and the sketch together. I just love how the sentiment pops stamped in white, too. Very pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Players! :)

Ann Schach said...

Gorgeous card, Jen! I LOVE the leafy frond! It is absolutely perfect the way it is! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!