Thursday, January 12, 2012

Merry Monday 2

My friend Lesley has recently started a new challenge aimed at getting us to make one Christmas card a week.  Every Monday, she provides us with a Merry Monday sketch for inspiration and our task as participants is to make a Christmas card.


I wanted to participate in this challenge for a couple of reasons.  First, I really believe that if I make one Christmas card per week it will really take the pressure off.  I always seem to be scrambling around in December because I haven't got enough cards made, so starting now will give me plenty of time to make what I need.  Second, I STILL have tons of Christmas designer paper left (despite my self-imposed challenge to use as much of it as I could this past holiday season), so participating in the challenge will force encourage me to use more of it!

So without further ado, I present my first Christmas card of 2012.  I used some of my Wintergreen dsp, the tree stamp from Perfect Presentation and a sentiment from Contempo Christmas.


Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Lesley said...

I love that paper! Great card Jen, your stamping is fresh and perfect as always. One card down, a few more to go! Thanks for playing along! So glad I could {ahem} encourage you...

Lacie Root said...

I agree that the collection of supplies in my room needs to be used or I may not find my table soon. great card, nice and simple

Shelia said...

I really like the colors you've used. Your dp is gorgeous!

Jean McKenzie said...

What a pretty card - such gorgeous colours and it is so crisp and clean! I love it.

Aileen said...

Lovely Christmas Card. Will definitely have a look at the challenge. Great idea to get started on those cards. x