Tuesday, October 2, 2012

colourQ 157

This week, the challenge at colourQ is fantastic!  It's got fabulous color with black and gray accents and I know you're going to love it!  I have no idea how Arielle finds the inspiration for our challenge week after week, but find it she does.  (And if you're interested you can find the shirt you'll see below here).  Here's my card based on the fun sketch at retro sketches.



Once again I turned to this adorable splashy flower from The Alley Way Stamps.  I am seriously addicted to this flower!  And it works so well when you can stamp a light and dark color like Pink Pirouette and Melon Mambo together.  Add in some Basic Black and some Basic Gray and you've got one cool card (if I do say so myself)!

Don't forget to check out the inspiration from the colourQ design team.  Then dig out your stamps and ink and join us!

6 comments:

CASTOWNE said...

Great card. Loved meeting you on Sunday. I'm subscribed to your blog and am looking forward to viewing all your craetions.

Silke Ledlow said...

Jen, this is a beautiful take on the sketch and colors! Love it...hugs ~S~

Darnell said...

Awesome card, Jen! So fun and cheerful!!

Marybeth said...

Wow , Jen this is perfect for both challenges. Happy and perfect colors !

Arielle H Gordon said...

Jen I really love this! It's perfect! Thank you so much for playing with us at RetroSketches this week!

Marlena M. said...

This is such a great card in design and color~