Thursday, March 14, 2013

Ka-Pow for FabFri13

I couldn't resist making another card with this fun KA-POW set.  I love these graphic images and for some reason they make me think of The Big Bang Theory, which is one of my favorite shows!


This is my take on the great Fab Friday sketch, which I adapted just a smidge {smile}.  The fun shapes and sentiments of this stamp set want some bright colors so I grabbed Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, and Tempting Turquoise to stamp a random pattern.  I topped it off with a big ol' POW!

I made this card on Tuesday night as I watched a program on TV that was about all the old superhero shows.  I tuned in just as Wonder Woman was taking on some villain and hung on to reminisce about Superman, The Incredible Hulk and The Greatest American Hero.  I'm sure that had some significant influence on me as this card emerged on my desk!

Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

Rita W said...

Bazinga! ;) Such a fun card!

Pam Steckman said...

What a fun card! I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Fab Friday!

Amy O said...

"Super" fun card (couldn't resist)! I love the colors and the way you implemented the sketch. You've used some very cute stamps. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday!

Marla Reed said...

Super fun! I love the bright colors and as a huge BBT fan, I totally get the connection you see between the show and this card. Somebody needs to make a Bazinga stamp! ;-)Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

Amanda Mertz said...

So cool! Love the bold images and colors! I totally think Sheldon would wear a shirt with graphics like these on it! Well done! Thanks for sharing with us at Fab Friday!