Friday, May 10, 2013

Verve May Spotlight - Day 4

Welcome to day 4 of our May 2013 Spotlight Hops!  Today we're shining our Verve spotlights on the new stamps Teachers Count, Apple Die Set, All Occasion, Occasion Frame Die and Promoted Plain Jane. Each of the release team Divas and Guest Divas below has posted her first look at these new stamps today. As you hop through the list below, you just might see some super sneaky peeks of new coordinating dies and ribbons, so keep your eyes peeled! Everything you see previewed along today's hop will be available in Verve's online store on Friday, May 10.

Want to win some shiny new Verve? We'll be picking a random commenter on one of the hop spots below to win today's featured products! So be sure to leave a little comment on all the blogs below to increase your chances! Check out the Verve Blog for all the prize details and deadlines. Woohoo! Let's get started...


This has been an amazing week for me because I actually got to participate in a Verve blog hop that showcases the new stamps that will be available in the Verve store TONIGHT!!!  A Verve stamp was the very first clear stamp that I ever purchased and I am as amazed now as I was then at Julee's beautiful images and creative and meaningful sentiments.  I've had a blast this week and now it's time to show you my final project for the blog hop.


Since the end of the school year is fast approaching, I thought it would be a good idea to make a card and a small gift featuring some of the stamps from Teachers Count.  I know that a lot of people like to give small gifts to their child's teacher and this stamp set is perfect for that.  I made a small square card with a sentiment that says it all, plus a little pillow box gift box that will hold a gift card.  I think you'll agree that the sentiments in this set are designed to show all the teachers in our lives how much we appreciate them and influence they have made on us!

If you've been following along on the blog hop you should have arrived here from Andrea's blog.  And next up is Laurie W.  But if you just stumbled here, then below you will find the Master Hop List!  

1. Julee8. Andrea
2. Charmaine9. Jen M.
3. Teresa10. Laurie W.
4. Stacey11. Laurie S.
5. Amber12. Janelle
6. Christyne13. Maureen
7. Marisa14. Jen S.

Supplies:
Stamps:  Teachers Count, Take Note, Notebook Paper
Cardstock:  Early Espresso, Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla (SU)
Ink:  Bashful Blue, Early Espresso, Real Red, Old Olive (SU); Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories:  Rounded Rectangle Die (Verve); Stitched Mat Square die (Lil Inker Designs); Polka Dots Basics ribbon (Verve)

41 comments:

Heidi said...

Lovely CAS - perfect gift set.

Kathy said...

Such a cute little set. Love the decorated pillow box, great gift!

Cindi said...

Beautiful set! I love the colors.

loulou said...

Gorgeous gift set. I love that this could work for a male or female teacher.

Rhonda said...

Cute, Cute project Jen! Loved your creations this week.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pillow box and card.

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!!

Shan said...

Super cute box and card Jen. Thank you so much for sharing and I hope you have a beautifully blessed day.
Hugs,
Shan

Unknown said...

Loving the gift box! Way too cute!

Sabrina said...

Fabulous C A S card!!

Heather said...

What a cute little gift set! perfect for a small thank you gift. This apple is so cute!

Lynn Noe said...

Some lucky teacher is going to love this combination. I love how you used the arrow dies on your card with the sentiment and the gift box with the apple and tag is adorable!

Karen Day said...

Such a sweet teacher's gift, Jen! I've loved all your projects this week :o)

Kris B said...

Great little gift set! Perfect for an end of year gift! TFS God bless!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Such a cute teacher gift set!

cm said...

As a former teacher, I can guarantee that your gift will be treasured. Lovely and thoughtful!
Thank you for sharing and inspiring; have a wonderful weekend.
c

Elizabeth S. said...

These are so cute!! Love how you used the arrows and so perfect for teachers.

Jenny said...

Love the bold, fresh look of your lil gift set!

T said...

Cute!!! Love the set...Great set!

Stacey Schafer said...

super cute projects, Jen!

Rosemary said...

what a fantastic gift set!

Jingle said...

This is such a super adorable set! Love it!

Danielle Schoenlau said...

OMG!!! I just love this box and card set!! Blue and brown are always such a great color combo and the little apple is just icing on the cake!!

Darlene Gabriel said...

What an adorable card and gift package. Love these apples and the polka dot ribbon.

JoAnn said...

Beautiful set. Love the arrows pointing to the sentiment.

JoAnn said...

Beautiful set. Love the arrows pointing to the sentiment.

Sue D said...

Wonderful teacher's gift!

Mary-Anne V said...

great card and pillow box...I like the clean lines on the card.

Mary-Anne V said...

great card and pillow box...I like the clean lines on the card.

15pawsmom said...

Awesome teacher's gift -- I'm sure any teacher would be thrilled to receive it.

Beverly Perdue said...

My kids are grown, so I don't make teacher gifts any longer, but I love your cute card with matching pillow box. Can use this idea for other occasions. Thanks for sharing.

D- said...

These are wonderful! Any teacher would be honored to receive them. I know I would.
D- dmcardmaker (AOL)
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

Miriam Prantner said...

Great teacher ensemble! I really love those apples!

Rachel V said...

Cute set! I may just have to scraplift this!

Christine said...

What a sweet card and gift box! Love the color scheme and the way you used the arrows to emphasize the sentiment!

Unknown said...

That is a great card and gift. This set almost makes me wish my kids were younger so I could do teacher gifts again.

mtscrapgal said...

Great use of the teacher themed stamps. Love those apples. Thanks

Kathleen said...

Love it! Perfect gift for teachers

CONTIKI said...

any teacher would be happy to receive such a wonderful gift!

Tammy H said...

Love the colors. So in need of ideas for the end of the year. My creative mojo is flat. Thanks for sharing.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is such a sensational little project! Love that little pillow box!