Sunday, June 2, 2013

Be a Dreamer for CTD244 & CTS30

It's been a while since I created a card just for fun.  No design team deadlines to worry about, just a chance to sit at the old stamp table and spark up those creative juices.  Feels good!  For this little creative journey I chose to participate in the color challenge at Color Throwdown and the sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch.



I used a new stamp set called Be from Simon Says Stamp as well as the companion Be die.  I just love these dies that are hand written words.  They're such a fun way to dress up a card.  And I'll confess that I sold my Pink Passion supplies on eBay ages ago, so I substituted Melon Mambo.  It's a little more vibrant than the old Pink Passion was, but a good substitute just the same.

Well I'm off later today to my nephew's high school graduation.  The weather promises to be good, although a tad hot, and I'm looking forward to the program.  He's the class president too so he'll be giving a speech.  Can't wait to hear it!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE this card!! So simple, but so eyecatching!

Aileen said...

Beautiful card. Love the splash of colours in the banners. x

Chrissy Larson said...

Love love love the simplicity of this card! WOW!