Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #208

It's time for a new challenge at Freshly Made Sketches!  This week our sketch is designed by Cindy Hall.  I do love a sketch with some great geometric shapes!


I flipped the sketch because I really wanted to use this subway style stamp from Verve and it fit better with a long and skinny layer rather than a short and fat one!  Originally I was going to use a poinsettia die cut out in vellum in place of the other rectangle but as I was looking through my stamps I found this pretty Christmas image and used that instead stamped in the gold Delicata ink.  It's so shimery in real life!

Our amazing Freshly Made Sketches design team has got some beautiful cards to show you this week so be sure to stop by and see them.  I hope you'll have time to join us in the gallery!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Joyous Noel, Peace on Earth (Verve)
Paper:  Kraft (Papertrey Ink); Truffle (Avery Elle); Whisper White (SU)
Ink:  Truffle (Avery Elle); Delicata Gold 
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangle STAX, Blueprints 15 (My Favorite Things); burlap twine

14 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Love the stylish sentiment! Beautiful done in neutrals!

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty card Jen!

Kara Lynne said...

I love how you flipped the sketch, and what wonderful neutrals!

Petra Swart said...

WOW, such beautiful neutrals you've used for this lovely CAS card, Jen!!! Love the twine strip at the bottom!!! A very elegant Xmas card!!!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Karren said...

Beautiful Christmas card in neutrals and the gold image is so very pretty!

Amy O said...

I love the neutral colors with the burlap twine on this card. And that sentiment is beautiful. Love this, Jen!

Jen Brum said...

Such a beautiful card Jen! I love the neutral colours! That sentiment is amazing and looks fabulous with the Kraft! Love the twine! Just gorgeous!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Love this design Jen! Thanks for your continued inspiration at FMS! Have a lovely Sunday! Hazel xx

Narelle Farrugia said...

I love it when you use neutrals - you make such gorgeous cards! It really is a lovely festive card!

Cindy Lovell said...

Great way oto use this Sketch Jen!! The kraft looks so awesome with the beautiful image!!! And i love the twine!! Beautiful card,Jen!!!

Jen Timko said...

This is everything I love in a clean card. Every single detail is perfect. The colors, the stamp choices, the twine.....amazing!

Deepti said...

Love the clean design and neutrals :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful and so elegant Jen!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So soft and beautiful!