Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches 228!

Halfway through the work-week!  Yay!  And I get to celebrate with a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  This week the sketch is brought to you by Kim and it's pretty awesome!


I was determined to use the gorgeous colors from the latest challenge at The Paper Players and chose this card for them.  I love the contrast and thought the white space from the sketch would really show them off.  The big circle made me think of this stamp set from Papertrey Ink and I'm not the only one on the design team who thought the same thing!


The Freshly Made Sketches design team has cooked up some fantastic cards to delight you and tease you into joining us in the gallery.  We'd love to see you there!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps:  Dot Spot, Signature Greetings (Papertrey Ink)
Paper:  Sweet Tooth (My Favorite Things); Basic Black, Bermuda Bay (SU)
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral (SU); Onyx Black (Versafine)

17 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Yep the colors look great! I love this dotty circle! Clean and eye catching design!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

LOVE this Jen, those colours are great! Lovely CAS design! Have a lovely day! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Shelly said...

Simply, perfect and fabulous!

Nance Leedy said...

Stunning job with the colors, Jen! I love this bold dotty flower and your design is CAS perfection. So glad you joined us at The Paper Players!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

What a cool interpretation of the sketch!! Great card!

Lisa Elton said...

You've done a beautiful job with the sketch and the colors Jen, this is fabulous!!

Petra Swart said...

WOW, that is the perfect stamp for the sketch, Jen and I love how you have used the colours!!! Beautifully CAS!!!
Have a great day!!!

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous, Jen! Awesome combination of sketch and colors! Thanks for playing with the Players this week!

Patti said...

Oh wow this is a fun sketch!! I love your take on it : ) I especially like the colors you selected.

Hope your week is going well.

Patti

Amy O said...

This is a cool stamp! And I love how you've used it with this sketch and with these colors. Beautifully done, Jen!

Hannelie said...

You have the ability to use colors in a delicate but striking way Jen! This looks stunning!
Thanks for joining the Paper Players!

Jen Brum said...

What a great card Jen! I love the colours you've chosen and I totally love that stamp set!!! Great minds think alike! If only I had put my sentiment in the right place!!!

Kim S said...

That stamp is just perfect for this sketch! I love the way you have added the fresh colors to it.

Karren said...

Gorgeous! And you're right - those gorgeous colors really pop against the white.

Kim P said...

That big dotted circle is fantastic!
Another great card!

Greta said...

Love that stamp for the sketch & beautiful way to incorporate the colors!

Narelle Farrugia said...

I really love this gorgeously clean card - perfect stamp set for this weeks sketch!