Thursday, June 16, 2016

CAS(E) This Sketch 177

Almost done with the work-week!  Who hoo!  But before Friday rolls around we've got Thursday to get through and that means a new challenge at CAS(E) This Sketch!



I went quite literal with the sketch, unless you count the placement of my sentiment which is decidedly lower than it ought to be.  I've had this leafy die cut forever and have never used it so I put it to work here.  The actual arrangement of the die was too wide to fit on my card base so I snipped it in the middle and stuck it down so that it fit in the corner.  The sentiment was die cut with some black card stock and fun foam to give it some dimension.

As you can imagine, the CAS(E) This Sketch design team has made some pretty amazing cards with this sketch so be sure to check them out.  I hope you can join us in the gallery!

Supplies
Paper:  White (Spectrum Noir); Pear Pizzazz, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black (SU)
Accessories:  Lavish Branch die (Memory Box); The Big the Bold and the Happy die (Winnie & Walter)

8 comments:

Patti said...

Hi Jen,

I just love your take on this sketch! So simple and sweet!!

Patti

donna mikasa said...

So pretty, Jen! This is what I had in mind but I didn't have any vine stamps/dies. Perfection!

Nora Noll said...

This is so fab!! Love the CAS style. Great take on the sketch!

stampwithsandy said...

Jen this is just beautiful. I love the delicate die cuts. So happy to be a guest this week at CTS!

Tenia Nelson said...

So pretty!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is perfectly charming!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

So pretty! Love the vines!

Petra Swart said...

Love your leafy die cut with the cute little flowers, Jen!!!!! So beautiful!!!!!