Saturday, October 29, 2016

CAS(E) This Sketch 196 - Redux

I recently got some new stamps and dies from a new-to-me company in France called 4enscrap.  My friend Cécile uses their products quite often and I fell in love with some of them.  I couldn't wait to get my hands on some of their products!  Surprisingly shipments from France don't take as long as you would think and in short order I was raring to go using my new stuff!

I had it all planned out in my head to use my new supplies on my card for CAS)E  This Sketch so that's exactly what I did.  I used the colors from the Fusion challenge and some of my new dies from 4enscrap and was pretty darn happy with the results.  (That butterfly is so beautiful)!



And then I went to upload my card to the DT blog and I saw that this is the week that we are supporting Cards For a Cause - and that cause happens to be pets - so I knew this card wouldn't pass muster.  Back to the drawing board I went for the card I would eventually upload to the challenge (you can find that HERE) but since I had made this one I figured I would share it with you anyway!

The weekend is here so I plan to do some relaxing and football watching capped off with a new episode of The Walking Dead.  I hope you are inspired by all the design team cards at CAS(E) This Sketch and want to join us in the gallery this week.  Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps:  Painted Greetings (Altnew)
Paper:  White (Spectrum Noir); Old Olive (Stampin' Up!); Berry Sorbet, Vellum (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Scarlet Jewel (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories:  Papillons die, Brancheges & Feuilles die (4enscrap); Lucky Blend sequins (Avery Elle); Blueprints 21 die (My Favorite Things); Basic Pearls (Stampin; Up!)

6 comments:

Cécile RIBON said...

Wow so clean and so beautiful. It's fun, I used the same branch die-ut for the card I entered into Fusion Challenge. By the way I also uesd it for FMS261 ...

Happy Dance said...

Gorgeous card, Jen! That butterfly isn't like the ones I've seen, and I quite like this one. And those branches are very cool and graphic! And... I'll definitely be checking out the "new" shopping site, lol. Yeah! Cuz I'm running out of craft goodies, hahahaha! Beautiful card, my friend. Bev

Lisa Elton said...

This is fresh, clean and lovely Jen!!

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous card Jen!!! Love the butterfly. So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION!

Linda Callahan said...

I love this! That branch is so cool!

FreeToBeMe..LisaJ said...

Jen so beautiful I love the butterfly and the branches....... your right this one turned out great...............