Thursday, March 16, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch 213!

Hello there!  It's Thursday so that means it's time for a new challenge at CAS(E) This Sketch!  The sketch may have clouds and raindrops but I had a different interpretation in mind.



My ink splatter has drops around it that echo the raindrops on the sketch.  And I die cut the sentiment right out of the center of it and popped it up so that it could be seen better.  They are looking for green and white creations at The Paper Players and I think this fits the bill!  

My teamies at CAS(E) This Sketch have some fabulous cards to inspire you to play along with us so be sure to check them out.  We'd love to see you in the gallery!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps:  Ink Splats (Neat & Tangled)
Paper:  White (Catherine Pooler)
Ink:  Lime  Ricky (Catherine Pooler)
Accessories:  Happy Hellos die (My Favorite Things)

13 comments:

Shelly said...

Such a FUN card!

Petra Swart said...

Oh, how cute, Jen!!!! Love your green splash!!!!!
Have a great day!!!!!
Hugz

LeAnne said...

Such a cool ink splat....and a happy card!

snappy scrappy said...

So sweet!

Happy Dance said...

I love this! You are so clever to think of this splatter stamp! And the 'hi' hiding in it is just plain fun! Perfect CAS card. Our snow is more than half gone...and my daffodils seemed to have survived! Bev

Lisa Elton said...

This is so dang cute Jen!!

Linda Callahan said...

Nothing like a big green splot to brighten your day! I love this!

Nance Leedy said...

So cool--this card really packs a design punch! Love it, Jen....so happy to see you in the gallery at the Paper Players!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

oooohhhh - I love this Jen! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players.

Michelle said...

So cool, Jen! I love this! :-)

Leigh Penner said...

This is so cool! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Nora Noll said...

This is GENIUS!!!! LOVE your fun take on the sketch!!

Stacy said...

Your interpretation of this weeks sketch is so fun! Great job!