Thursday, July 13, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch 230

It was high time I added another Christmas card to my stash and Donna's awesome sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch this week gave me a great layout for some layered greenery.



The cue word this week at CASology is "wish" so I thought I'd "wish" someone a heartfelt Christmas sentiment!  I have made quite a few Christmas cards this year but none of them have been of a simple, mass-produce style.  That's not good!  Especially when I find myself with not enough cards and a deadline looming!  There's still plenty of time, right?


Thanks for stopping by!  And be sure to check out the inspiration from the CAS(E) This Sketch design team and join us in the gallery this week!

Supplies
Stamps:  Spruce & Sprigs (Papertrey Ink)
Paper:  True Thyme, Very Vanilla, (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  True Thyme, Always Artichoke, Mossy Meadow, Cranberry Crisp, Cherry Cobbler (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories:  Spruce & Sprigs die (Papertrey Ink)

16 comments:

LeAnne said...

LOVE this....I was just imagining a sketch like this and poof! Here is it! I will definitely have to play this week! Your holly bouquet is just divine!

Marybeth said...

Jen this is absolutely stunning! Love the Christmas cluster, so pretty!

Nora Noll said...

This is so darn clever!! I LOVE the cluster of the fun Christmas greens and berries. Great take on the sketch!!

stampwithsandy said...

Gorgeous card! I love how you chose to keep all three panels white and join them together with the cluster of berries and leaves.

JoAnn said...

Lovely Christmas card. I like the 3 panels in white with the holly bouquet.

donna mikasa said...

Yay for designing a Christmas card, Jen! And what a beautiful focal image!

Patti said...

Loving this wonderful design! perfect for a Christmas card and it looks like it would be easy to mass produce!

Good job : )

Patti

Papercraft Boutique said...

Beautiful and crisp Christmas card, Jen! Hideko

SugarGem said...

Great Christmas card with this sketch

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Joyce said...

Love your take on the sketch as well as our CASology challenge. This one looks perfect for mailing. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Marisa said...

This is fabulous, Jen!!

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Lovely design and grouping of elements. So happy you could play in the CASology challenge this week.

Jacquie Southas said...

Beautiful card, Jen! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Lisa Elton said...

What a perfect take on the sketch Jen, love this!

Kim S said...

This is gorgeous! I love the backdrop behind the rich bouquet of Christmas greenery.