Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Freshly Made Sketches 328

I can hardly believe it's Wednesday again!  But here we are with a new sketch challenge at Freshly Made Sketches.  This week our sketch is brought to you by Linda - who is currently buried under many, many, many inches of snow.



Pets!  That's the challenge at Cupcake Inspirations so I just had to play along.  I've got a kitty or two in my house and I've also got one or two kitty stamp sets in my stash.  I chose this fun image from Tim Holtz and gave her a pink diamond background.  Meow.  That says it all!


Thanks for visiting.  Our Freshly Made Sketches design team has got some great cards to inspire you this week.  I hope you'll join us in the gallery!

Supplies
Stamps:  Crazy Cats (Tim Holtz); You Crazy Cat (Concord & 9th)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Bristol Smooth (Strathmore)
Ink:  Black Licorice (My Favorite Things); Jet Black (Altenew); Worn Lipstick (Distress Oxide); Copics

8 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Oh that crazy cat! He makes me laugh! I love this - and your colors are spot on! Thanks for making my sketch such fun! And I need a laugh after another day of shoveling!

Amy O said...

I love how you inked the diamond from the sketch. And I love how you've colored that cat. A clean and fun card, Jen!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Awesome card! You have coloured your cat to perfection Jen - he/she looks fab against the pink background!

Karren said...

This cat makes me laugh and she looks just gorgeous in front of the pink background.

Jen Brum said...

I LOVE this card Jen! That cat is just perfect! It reminds me of Pepsi! She's always in some strange position and always meowing! Love the diamond! So fun!

Lisa Elton said...

I like that quirky little cat! This is fun Jen, cute too!

Jen Timko said...

Yep, this cat cracks me up. Like so many I know just waiting to cause mayhem. And the sentiment says it all (if you speak fluent cat).

Lady Joyful said...

Fabulous CAS card! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT